- To engage key industry marketing leaders in enhancing and evolving IRI’s reach and exposure across the financial services industry. This includes increasing IRI program adoption and awareness in member firms and developing new programs and services to continue to attract and retain members.
Current Working Groups
- Financial Literacy Subcommittee
- Marketing Implementation Subcommittee
- In person: At selected IRI conferences and as needed.
- Conference calls: As needed.
Click here to view the latest committee minutes
The committee has nearly 60 members, representing more than 45 companies and organizations.
How Do I Join?
You must be a member of the Insured Retirement Institute to participate. Complete this form to be added to this committee.
Chair: Caroline O’Connell, Managing Director, Pershing, a BNY Mellon Company
Vice Chair: Rob Pettman, SVP, Advisory and Brokerage Consulting, LPL Financial
Insured Retirement Institute Staff Liaison
Danielle Holland, VP of Communications, Marketing & Research