Communicating the Value and Importance of Insured Retirement Strategies
- To improve/enhance the brand of insured retirement strategies through earned media in top tier publications that reach multiple core audiences.
- To become a “first phone call resource” for the media and IRI members for both positive media and crisis management issues.
- To broaden the awareness and increase the understanding of insured retirement strategies among broker/dealers and financial advisors.
- To lead the industry on the utilization of new media in the promotion of insured retirement strategies, and to position IRI as a social networking thought leader.
Current Working Groups
- National Retirement Planning Week Working Group
- Reporter Education Working Group
- In person: During the Annual Meeting and the Marketing Conference.
- Conference calls: Monthly
- Steering Committee: Monthly conference calls
The committee has over 50 members, representing more than 30 companies and organizations.
How Do I Join?
You must be a member of the Insured Retirement Institute to participate. Complete this form to be added to this committee.
Chair: Lisa Bennett, Prudential Financial
Vice Chair: Christina Dolan, BlackRock
Insured Retirement Institute Liaison
Danielle Holland, VP of Communications, Marketing & Research