The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) hit the ground running as soon as the calendar flipped to 2023, so let me tell you what to expect in the first quarter of the year.
This article is the official kick-off for IRI’s new blog – Vision. It’s another opportunity for IRI to demonstrate our thought leadership within the insured retirement industry. Expect posts from other IRI senior team leaders on new initiatives and issues that matter most to our industry. We also plan to solicit content from members, so stay tuned.
- Register now for IRI’s annual meeting, the premier event for the insured retirement industry that runs March 15-17 at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. We’ve been working hard for several months to deliver another insightful agenda, and we look forward to another energizing and enlightening event.
- Tune into a highly informative a webinar IRI co-hosted with Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLC. to discuss initial implementation issues for the Secure 2.0 Act, which passed thanks to IRI advocacy leadership. More than 600 IRI members registered for that event, and we’ll soon announce a second Secure 2.0 webinar.
- We have a new Career Center available through our website. This new tool will allow IRI members to post and search for jobs within the insured retirement industry. We want this to be a valuable resource for members to find and develop new talent.
- We will shortly publish an Annuity Product Guide, a comprehensive publication that compares annuity and non-annuity income products. This new resource will help advisors understand these products’ benefits and use cases.
- Later this quarter, we will reveal our 2023 Retirement Security Blueprint, which details our annual public policy agenda.
And finally, check out IRI’s 2022 annual report. Last year was incredibly successful for our industry, and we should all be proud of those accomplishments. Please share the report with your colleagues.
As you can see, we expect another busy and successful year. I look forward to working with all of you, and I hope to see you in Miami.
The Industry’s Premier Event is April 2-4 in Nashville, Tenn. WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) opened registration for its 2024…
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is a step closer to delivering a long-awaited improvement to…