The Leadership Award recognizes an industry leader who has shown exemplary performance in one of IRI’s strategic pillars in advocacy, operations and technology, diversity, equity, and inclusion, member engagement, and other critical areas.
- Nominee must be a chair and/or vice chair on one or more of IRI’s committees or working groups. This individual must be in the position for a minimum of 6 months.
- Nominee is committed to IRI's mission and vision to advance policies to help America's workers and retirees achieve a dignified retirement.
- Nominee has demonstrated leadership skills that has facilitated and encouraged outcomes to the industry and IRI.
- Nominee made a significant contribution in one or more of the following areas:
- Advocacy, Operations & Technology, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Member Engagement, Communications, Research, Innovation, and Marketing.
- Any IRI member holding the chair and/or vice chair role is automatically eligible to receive this award.
- IRI staff liaisons are responsible for formally nominating the IRI members by submitting the nomination form. IRI staff is limited to one (1) nomination per person.
- Nomination form needs to be completed and submitted to memberservices@IRIonline.org by Friday, December 15, 2023.
Selection committee (made up of IRI staff) will review nominations and will select final award recipient.