Trends in Annuity Business Management –
Insights for Asset Managers
October 17, 2023 | Noon - 6 p.m. ET | New York, NY
225 Liberty Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10281
Click here to view the updated registration list.
Arrival & On-site Check-In
All attendees are required to present a valid picture ID at the lobby security desk. Once you arrive to the Inveso office, check-in at the IRI table prior to entering the meeting room. Check-in will open at noon and lunch will be served from noon – 12:40 p.m.
The Invesco lobby is in the upper level of Brookfield Place, to the left of the food court called Hudson Eats. If you are taking a taxi/car service; make sure your drop-off and pick-up is at the South End Circle. From the lobby you will make your way to the 12 floor of the building where you can check-in for the event.
Health & Safety Information
IRI is committed to protecting the health and safety of all members and attendees. Click here to view our health and safety policy.
By registering for and attending this event, the attendee acknowledges and agrees that he/she may be photographed or recorded during the event.
The attendee hereby consents to IRI’s use of my likeness or image in photographs or recordings from the event in IRI publications and on IRI’s website and social media pages, and the attendee herebys waive any rights to payment or royalties in connection with such uses.
Code of Conduct
In the context of any and all activities related to IRI, member companies and member representatives are expected to:
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect, and objectivity;
- Exercise reasonable care, good faith, and due diligence;
- Respect diversity of opinions and the integrity and ability of others;
- Promote collaboration and cooperation;
- Strive to uphold the highest standards of conduct and assist others in maintaining those practices; and
- Uphold a professional, legally appropriate business relationship with IRI staff and others, promoting a positive and collegial atmosphere.
Member companies and member representatives will not:
- Engage in or facilitate any action that tends to disparage, dilute the value of, or reflect negatively on IRI, IRI goods or services, the Board as a whole or individual members thereof, the IRI staff as a whole or individual staff members, or any IRI trademark;
- Engage in or facilitate any discriminatory or harassing behavior toward IRI staff, members, officers, directors, meeting/event attendees, exhibitors, advertisers, sponsors, suppliers, contractors or others; or
- Make any statement on behalf of IRI through any public medium, including digital social media, unless expressly authorized to do so by IRI in writing.
Parking is available at the 200 Liberty Parking Facility. The entrance is on 219 Albany Street, New York, NY.
Conrad New York Downtown - 102 North End Avenue, New York, NY
Marriott New York Downtown - 85 West Street at Albany Street, New York, NY
Hyatt Centric Wall Street - 75 Wall St New York, NY
The Cloud One New York Downtown - 133 Greenwhich Street, New York, NY
Residence Inn by Marriott New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center - 170 Broadway, New York, NY