What is IRI's position on safeguarding against financial abuse?
IRI believes in enhancing protections to safeguard Americans from financial exploitation and fraud.
- Reduce the regulatory barriers to the development and offering of innovative products such as registered index-linked annuities
- Streamline how consumers receive electronic documents such as statements and account information
- Promote interstate e-commerce by recognizing remote and electronic notarizations performed by a notary public regardless of the state in which the notary is commissioned
- Establish a national, online “lost and found” for retirement accounts
- Extend retirement savings counseling to federal student loan, job training, and apprenticeship recipients
- Establish a presidential commission on financial inclusion
IRI's Federal Retirement Security Blueprint
The Federal Retirement Security Blueprint includes common-sense, bipartisan policies to help our nation's workers and retirees achieve economic equity by strengthening their financial security and protecting their income to sustain them throughout their retirement years.
For More Government Affairs Information
For more information about IRI's position on the above areas, or for specific Bills that we support, please contact Government Affairs.